Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Favorites of 2015



Here are some of the posts I especially like from this year.  I can see why they are my favorites--they're all about me.  I hope, though, that others might find some of them interesting.

  • Gratitude,” written after a Thanksgiving Day workout out my gym.
  • Bean Play,” after visiting Millennium Park in Chicago,
  • Game Face,” an old picture of my dad provides memories of him and thoughts about competition.
  • Everything Is Go,” why I like my spinning class.
  • Awe, Literally,” visiting Detroit Institute of Arts and Diego Rivera’s murals.
  • Travel,” a visit to Nashville, Tennessee.
  • Father Sorin’s Path,” my history intersects with the history of Notre Dame.
  • Less is More,” philosophy from my daughter Bridget.
  • "My Lucky Day," musings from Forest Church about where we came from. 
  • They Came to America,” more musings about ancestry and random happenstance.

No comments: